Jelly & Kostas
The beautiful Jelly & Kostas, exchanged vows at the picturesque island of Mykonos in Greece beside the sparkling Aegean Sea to pay homage to the Greek origin of the groom.
A religious ceremony was held in the sleepy village of Aghios Sostis followed by an intimate exchange of vows at the hilltop Panormos Villas.
I have always loved the signature blue and white color scheme that’s unmistakably Greek and the details and elements of the occasion reflected this – complemented by the amazing Cycladic panorama in the background. A mix of different shades of blue along with elegant gold details were used in implementing the decor for this wedding.
It was a beautiful day filled with love and joy for the newlyweds and one that they will remember for many years to come.
- Bridal Gown and Veil: Patricia Santos
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Patricia Santos
- Bridal Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo
- Groom's Suit: Tailor Italian Wear
- Groom's Shoes: Tod's
- Catering: Aria Fine Catering
- Wedding Coordination & Floral Design: White Ribbon Boutique Events
- Stationary: Atelier
- Venue: Panormos Villas
- Photographer: Nikos Gogas
- Cake: Pavlov’s Lab